No person shall drive or operate a motor vehicle, motor bikes, motorcycle, snowmobile, mini bike or other like vehicle whether it is licensed or not or whether it is capable of being licensed or not, on or in any of the following:
- any boulevard, park or playground within the corporate limits of the City,
- any public reserve either owned or leased and controlled by the City,
- any vacant land owned or leased and controlled by the City and
- any public parking lot or parking area within the City.
This Bylaw authorizes City Council to designate areas of land owned or controlled by the City where mini-bikes, bikes and motor bikes may be operated, and these areas are as follows:
- south and west of Terry’s Yamaha located at 517 Government Road South this area designated for use not later than 2030 hours (8:30 PM).
Moffet pit area located in the East Quarter of Section 3, Township 8, Range 14, West of the 2nd Meridian – this area designated for use not later than 2100 hours (9 PM) on weekdays, and shall not be available for use on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. Riders desiring to use the Moffet Pit area shall be required to provide the City of Weyburn a Release from all Liability form duly signed by the operator and parent.
Inquires or complaints should be directed to Police Services at 306.848.3250.