For your convenience the City of Weyburn offers the following methods of payment:
- In person – Payment can be made at City Hall by cash, cheque or debit. City Hall is located at 157 Third Street NE. A night deposit can be found just outside the City Hall’s main entrance. It you use the night deposit, please make sure the type of payment and account number or property address is specified.
- By mail – Mail your bill stub and cheque to: City of Weyburn, PO Box 370, Weyburn, SK. S4H 2K6
- Preauthorized Payment Plan – This program offers automatic withdrawal from your bank account. we offer several different withdrawal dates and there is no fee to join or participate in the program. Taxes are to be paid by December 31 of that year and ratepayers on the plan are exempt from penalties.
Preauthorized Payment Flyer Preauthorized Payment Form-Property Tax Account
All NSF and returned payments will be charged a $15.00 fee. After 2 dishonored payments, you will be removed from the program.
- At your financial institution – Online or telephone banking is offered by most banks and financial institutions, but please allow three to four business days for your payment to reach us if you are paying online, by telephone banking, or at an authorized agent. If your banking information changes, you must notify the City of Weyburn at least 2 weeks before the next payment is due.
- By Credit Card thru Plastiq Inc. – The City of Weyburn offers the option of online credit card payments for your utility bills and property taxes through a third-party service provider called Plastiq Inc. Click HERE for details.