For your convenience the City of Weyburn offers the following methods of payment:
- In person – Payment can be made at City Hall by cash, cheque or debit. City Hall is located at 157 3rd St. NE. A night deposit can be found just outside the city hall main entrance. If you use the night deposit, please make sure the type of payment and account number or property address is specified.
- By mail – Mail your bill stub and cheque to: City of Weyburn, PO Box 370, Weyburn, SK, S4H 2K6
- Pre-authorized Payment Plan (PAP) – This program offers automatic withdrawal from your bank account. For utility bills the exact amount will be withdrawn from your account at the end of the month. For property taxes, we offer several different withdrawal dates to ensure taxes are paid in full by December 31. You can sign up at City Hall or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your completed form. All NSF and returned payments will be charged a $15 fee. After two dishonored utility payments you will be removed from Utility Bill the program; three dishonored property tax payments you will be removed from Property Tax the program.
For more information on PAP program, read our fact sheet.
Utility Bill PAP Form
Property Tax PAP Form
- At your financial institution – Online or telephone banking is offered by most banks and financial institutions, but please allow three to four business days for your payment to reach us if you are paying online, by telephone banking, or at an authorized agent. If your banking information changes, you must notify the City of Weyburn at least two weeks before the next payment is due.
- By credit card through Plastiq Inc. – The City of Weyburn offers the option of online credit card payments for your utility bills and property taxes through a third-party service provider called Plastiq Inc. Click HERE for details.