Provincial Disaster Assistance Program (PDAP)
On May 13, June 20 & 21st, 2022, the City of Weyburn experienced heavy rainfall events. The City of Weyburn has applied for and has been approved by the Government of Saskatchewan as an eligible assistance area under the Provincial Disaster Assistance Program (PDAP).
PDAP helps residents, small businesses, agricultural operations, First Nations, non-profit organizations, and communities recover from natural disasters, including flooding, tornadoes, plow winds and other disasters caused by severe weather. PDAP may help cover the cost of uninsurable essential losses, cleanup, repairs, and temporary relocation.
To File a Claim:
- Before you start your application, download and review the following:
- Property owners must download, complete and return the following forms and return directly to PDAP:
Applications and supporting documentation should be submitted to:
Provincial Disaster Assistance Program
PO Box 227
- Original signatures are required for PDAP claim files, therefore PDAP cannot accept emailed or faxed forms
- Once the claim is registered in the PDAP office, an adjuster will be assigned to the claim and will contact you
- Work must be completed within one year of the heavy rainfall event
If you have any questions, please contact PDAP at 1-866-632-4033 or visit https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/environment-public-health-and-safety/access-funding-through-the-provincial-disaster-assistance-program#further-information