The City’s residential area is divided into five areas, with one area being picked up each working day. The roll-over system is used when a statutory holiday falls on a work day. All refuse and recycling to be picked up must be out and ready for pick-up by 7 a.m. on collection day.
For questions regarding your area pick-up or refuse collection, or to report a missed pick-up, please contact the Public Works department. For recycling questions and concerns contact GFL Environmental at (306) 842-7209.
- City of Weyburn Refuse and Recycling Collection Map (with colour coded areas)
- Refuse Collection Calendar for 2020
- Refuse Collection Brochure
- Bi-Weekly Refuse Collection FAQ’s
- Recycling Collection Calendar for 2020
- List of recyclable items
WASTE DISPOSAL GROUND & OIL RECYCLING DEPOT
WINTER HOURS (Nov. 1 to March 31)
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. – Weekdays
10 a.m. to 4 p.m. – Saturdays
Closed Sundays, Nov. 11, Dec. 25 & 26
No delivery shall be made except during the hours of operation as shown.
Please contact the Landfill Gate Operator at (306) 848-3277 for more information.