COVID-19 Information – Effective June 22, 2020
• Group size must adhere to the maximum gathering limits per the public health order.
• Where possible, physical distancing should be observed, with a minimum of two metres of space between individuals.
• Chewing tobacco, sunflower seeds, spitting, sharing beverage containers and other similar behaviours increase the risk of COVID-19 transmission and are not permitted.
• No fundraising (e.g. 50/50 or fundraising events) are permitted unless contactless methods can be used.
• Members who are sick or symptomatic must not enter/participate.
• Shared dog toys and equipment must be cleaned and disinfected frequently.
• Hand hygiene should be performed prior to use and contacting shared dog toys and equipment through the duration of the activity, when possible, as well as at the end of the activity.
• Where possible, participants should supply their own dog toys equipment.
• If a person becomes sick, they should immediately stop participating and return home
For more information regarding City of Weyburn outdoor recreation amenities, contact the Leisure Services Department.
For more information and updates on COVID-19 in Saskatchewan visit saskatchewan.ca/COVID19
The Weyburn Community Dog Park is an off-leash dog park located on Aylmer St. along the Tatagwa Trail (across from the Tatagwa View Care Facility). The fenced park is 2.8 acres and provides separate areas for large and small dogs and a fenced staging area where you can remove leashes before entering the off-leash area.
The Weyburn Community Dog Park provides a safe environment for dogs to exercise and socialize, be sure to check it out!