Released November 4, 2020
WEYBURN – Due to recent SaskTel updates, many residents haven’t been receiving emails from the City of Weyburn. To resolve this issue with your SaskTel Email account, use the following steps:
- go to webmail.sasktel.net and log in to your Sasktel.net email account.
- Click on your spam folder
- Find and click to open the email in the spam folder
- Hover over the email address and you will see a drop-down to click and open.
- Click “Add to Trusted Senders List”
- You will now once again receive emails from that sender.