Located at 403 Confederation Drive
Reservations can be made by contacting Kevin & Barb Benning at (306) 848-3273
River Park campground will be following Government of Saskatchewan Re-Open guidelines in response to COVID-19
- Reservations must be accepted in advance. Campers will not be permitted without advanced reservations.
- Residents outside Saskatchewan will not be permitted to make reservations.
- Electronic contactless payment transactions must be used during campground office hours.
- While access to washrooms and shower facilities is permitted, campers are encouraged to use bathroom facilities in their trailers or recreational vehicles.
- Events and gatherings will not be permitted.
- Campers exhibiting signs of Illness will not be permitted.
- Physical distancing must be observed at all times, with a minimum of two meters of space between individuals unless they reside in the same household.
- Please call (306) 848-3273 for more information or reservations.
- Visitors camp at their own risk and must adhere to all COVID-19 safety protocols.
Set along the banks of the Souris River just south of Highway 39, River Park is the jewel of Weyburn’s Park System with its mature shade trees and beautifully manicured grounds.
There are 28 double wide sites serviced with water and both 15 and 30 amp electrical in addition to tenting areas. The park has numerous picnic and barbecue areas, perfect for large gatherings.
Across the parkway is the newly installed River Park Spray Park, as well as a 9 basket disc golf course for visitors to enjoy. Be sure to check out the winding Tatagwa Trail that will take you on scenic view of this beautiful park and all it has to offer.
Serviced sites are $30.00 per night and non-serviced are $18.00.
CAMPGROUND OFFICE HOURS:
7 – 9:30 a.m. and 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
River Park Gazebo rental/reservation can be made through the City of Weyburn Parks Department for $25
Contact Parks Department to book the gazebo at (306) 848-3290
*Payment must be received before gazebo is reserved*