Being active is an important part of a healthy lifestyle. The Weyburn Leisure Centre provides a variety of activities and recreation opportunities.
- The WLC parking lot is CLOSED for the remainder of construction on the Weyburn Recreation and Cultural Centre.
Please view alternative parking spots here.
- The Weyburn Leisure Centre is currently closed and all City of Weyburn Programming will be suspended indefinitely due to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
> Red Cross Swimming Lessons Information (2020 Indoor & Outdoor Pool Season, Registration dates, etc.)
- Winter 2020 Swimming Lessons Updates:
- Saturdays: January 11 – April 4 (No lessons Feb. 1, 8 & 15) – Effective March 16: Lessons are cancelled. Swimmers will receive a final grade based on the abilities they have shown to their instructor up until this point. Progress reports have been mailed out. Refunds were issued to your Client Wallet in BookKing and can be used for future programming.
- Mondays & Wednesdays: March 9 – April 8 (Former dates were March 2 – April 1) – Effective March 16: This was your swimmers last class. Refunds for this session were either issued to the credit card used to pay for lessons or were mailed out by cheque.
- Registration (for participants with Intellectual Disabilities): Registration extended to April 15, 2020! (Online Only)
- Registration (for participants without Intellectual Disabilities): May 19 – June 26, 2020
Office hours are Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
To contact the Aquatics Manager, call (306) 848-3281 or email.