The City of Weyburn is divided into five areas. Residential garbage collection in these areas have different days for pickup. The City uses the roll-over system when a statutory holiday falls on a work day.
All garbage bins must be in the proper location on the street and ready for pickup by 7 a.m. on collection day.
For questions regarding garbage collection or to report a missed pickup, please contact the Public Works department at (306) 848-3290.
- City of Weyburn Garbage Collection Map (with colour coded areas)
- City of Weyburn Recycling Collection Map
- Recycling Collection Schedule 2022
- Recycling Collection Schedule 2023
- Garbage Collection Schedule 2022
- Garbage Collection Schedule 2023
- Garbage Collection Brochure
- Bi-Weekly Garbage Collection FAQ’s (winter months)
Garbage Cart Set Out Service
The City offers a garbage cart set out service for those with physical disabilities that prevent them from moving the car to and from collection points. Please fill out and return the application form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at City Hall.