The health, safety and well-being of the community and City of Weyburn staﬀ members remains a top priority.
The following measures are in place at City facilities:
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection.
- Providing access to hand washing facilities or hand sanitizer.
- Staff and public must maintain a distance of 2 metres (6 feet).
- In-person appointments reserved for requests that can’t be handled via phone, email or city’s website.
- Asking staff and the public to stay home and away from others if sick.
As this situation evolves, the City of Weyburn will continue to provide regular updates through our website and social media.