Arena Re-Opening – Phase 2
Effective September 5, 2020
- All users screened upon entry by user group representatives.
- Doors open 20 minutes prior to ice time for team personnel.
- Spectators to enter/exit 5 minutes prior to & following ice time.
- Multiple dressing rooms available per team to allow physical distancing, players are encouraged to come fully dressed if possible, with the use of dressing rooms for skate tying purposes only.
- Teams must remain in dressing rooms until notified by staff that they may enter the ice surface and leave the building.
- One adult permitted per child/family for access purposes if required and distancing measures allow.
- Children requiring adult assistance to enter the facility or get dressed are strongly encouraged to come to the rink in full equipment, seats will be provided for skate tying if necessary.
- Restricted spectator access to one parent per child. (when management deems possible)
- Gathering sizes must align with the Re-Open Saskatchewan Plan.
- Ice times scheduled with 15 minute breaks for thorough sanitization.
Crescent Point Place
With the renovation process, naming rights of the facility were purchased by Crescent Point Energy Trust in 2008, and the arena is now known as Crescent Point Place.
Crescent Point Place is an excellent facility for all types of activities. This facility has a regulation size ice surface (85′ x 200′), a seating capacity of 1475 (view the seating chart here), standing area, private boxes and viewing from the lobby (1900 total capacity).
Tom Zandee Sports Arena
The Tom Zandee Sports Arena was built in 1982 adjacent to Crescent Point Place as a second ice facility, with an ice surface of 85 feet by 190 feet, spectator seating 1,475, standing area, private boxes and viewing from the lobby (1,000 total capacity).