Full Colour Electronic Advertising
The sign is at the entrance to both ice arenas, curling rink, youth centre, skateboard park, ball diamonds, grand stand, agricultural barns and exhibition grounds (corner of Government Rd. and Prairie Ave.).
- Government Rd. is one of the busiest roads in Weyburn
- Over 10,000 vehicles pass by the sign daily
Crescent Point Place & Tom Zandee Sports Arena Advertising
Crescent Point Place & Tom Zandee Sports Arena are utilized year round by residents from Weyburn and the surrounding area. The facilities are used for events, games, tournaments, trade shows, practices and public skating. The main user groups include the Weyburn Red Wing Hockey Club, Weyburn Minor Hockey Association, Weyburn Skating Club, adult recreation hockey teams, schools and other community groups.
- Heighten your company’s community image
- Drive sales
- Strengthen your company’s community image
- Wall advertisements (Crescent Point Place & Tom Zandee Sports Arena)
- Stair advertisements (Crescent Point Place)
- Ice advertisements (Tom Zandee Sports Arena)
- Score clock advertisement (Tom Zandee Sports Arena)
Take a Seat! …in Crescent Point Place
Place a personalized seat in Crescent Point Place. Don’t miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to support one of Weyburn’s most used facilities.
For a contribution of $150.00 you will receive a personalized engraved plaque affixed to a seat back in Crescent Point Place and a tax deductible donation receipt.
On the engraved plaque you can have either:
If you are a Weyburn Red Wing Season Ticket holder, your plaque will go on your seat!